Change of Plans!!

October 7, 2010

Well the housewarming has been postponed...for a wonderful reason! We are expecting our first child the first week in March. We've both been super busy with the start of the new school year, and trying to put finishing touches on the house. Once I finally find the camera we will try to get a new video posted up here for people. I've been very blessed and feeling very well, which surprised me after all the horror stories I had been hearing about morning sickness. I'll be halfway through next week. Our next ultrasound is Oct 18th, we will find out what it is then. One of the spare bedrooms is now the Nursery. It has been coming along good we still need to finish hanging closet rods, but we have the crib and many other things that I've been bargain hunting for. It is a Dreamsicle color, neither of us are very fond of just pink or blue, we like more of the neutral colors. I pray everyone is well. Once we get the movie theater in we plan to have the housewarming it might be a little while, but it doesn't mean you can't visit. As I said before we love visitors now that we have a place to entertain!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Cori! I'm so happy for you and Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you! Can't wait to find out if it's a little man or a little lady.

    ReplyDelete