Where Does Time Go?

September 25, 2008

It is so hard to believe that 4 weeks of school have come and gone already. Spectrum started a week before Labor Day. The school year is off to a good start. Patrick is very busy with school still but in May 2009 he will be done! Patrick is coaching Varsity Volleyball at PACT Charter School in Ramsey, MN. He is loving every minute of it. He's been teaching them plays and it is a blast to see their faces right before they are going to run a play.

We unfortunately haven't been able to work on the house much with Patrick's school schedule from this past summer. He would leave the apartment at 6am and return 10pm every day. Here is a video slide show that I put together of where we are at with the house. We unfortunately lost all the pictures from the interior before we gutted it when Patrick's computer crashed. We learned the hard way not keep all of our eggs in one basket. I will be updating the video often with new pictures. We have actually done some work since the last photos taken. The video shows before exterior pictures then the after pictures. Make sure your volume is up!



Now that I have the shell set-up we will try to post frequently with new pictures and any new news!
God Bless!!! We pray that all is well with all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Patrick & Cori,

    How AWESOME is this!! Now, those who want to see what your doing can see. Technology...it amazes your Mama. Love you guys Lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori this is great! I was just thinking of you the other day when I was out with Virginia - we realized that neither of us had been in touch with you for so long. Glad to see you and Patrick are doing well. We'll have to find some free time to actually get together again. Take care!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cori, it is nice get a glimpse of your world! if you do not have a link to my blog let me know and I will send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cori, it is nice to take a peek at your life. your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Patrick's got a blog. I'm subscribing to your feed so I can keep up on all your shenanigans. Glad to hear the schooling is almost done. Hope you finish well!

    ReplyDelete