Christmas is Coming!!

December 22, 2008

This last Friday Patrick and I attended a Masquerade Ball to support our student's Senior Project. They ended up raising $1000 for diabetes research. We went as Cinderella and Prince Charming. I spent about 5 hours making Patrick's costume, but it was fun! I wore my wedding dress it felt good to know I can still wear it!



On Saturday we got together with my girlfriend Stacy and her husband Jeff. Every year we get together and make candies and cookies to give out as gifts. It is the one guaranteed time that we can get together. We would like to get together more but life gets to be busy. They have a little one Sean he is adorable! I know Patrick had a blast helping babysit with Jeff while we baked.

It's so hard to believe that Christmas is a couple days away. I look forward to spending time with family but it can get stressful too as you are running here and there trying to see everyone. It is harder when Patrick's family is 2 hours from Princeton. I pray that everyone as a safe and wonderful Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick & Cori,

    Love the Costumes....Great Job!!
    Looks like you had an AWESOME time.

    Love You Both Lots,
    Daddy & Mama

    ReplyDelete