Spring is in the Air!!

March 13, 2009

It's hard to believe that it has really been 2 months since I have posted. Patrick just finished up his spring courses and starts student teaching next Wed...scary, but there finally seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Our biggest prayer right now is Patrick's job situation for fall. We were told this week that there isn't a place for him at my school next year, which was very hard news for both of us. Not only did we lose the job security, but the dream of being able to stay in the same school and work with the same students is now gone. A lot of what ifs, something neither of us like. We are looking forward to getting to working on our house again. Our goal is to finish the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen so that we can live in it this fall. A big goal but we think we can accomplish it.

We are both just feeling a lot of stress right now. I know I finally lost it this week once we found out he didn't have a job at Spectrum. We know that God has a plan for Patrick but it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt. On the way to school on KTIS they played "I will walk through the valley"; I tell ya God has a weird sense of humor sometimes!! I guess whatever he needs to do to gets us back to him, then we need to go through it. Prayer of any kind would be much appreciated as we go through the next 6 months of uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment