June 22nd, 2009
It's hard to believe that we have been working for a month solid on the house. Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. We are putting in 12-14 hour days. We have finished the porch, and the roof is 90% done. We are working on finishing up the siding. The electrical will be moved this week, so that we can have the main wall in the house moved, and the stairs finished up and down. We are still planning to be in by fall. It may not be before school starts, but before snow flies, unless MN decides to have snow in September. As things move faster I will try hard to post more often.
Patrick did get a job at PACT charter school. The school that he has been coaching at. He is very excited, and I'm very happy for him. He does start school the same time that I do, and our schedules are pretty close together. It feels like that light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. God has answered many of our prayers, and we keep praying as we work on our house and try to get in by fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cory & Patrick,
ReplyDeleteYou guys have done such an amazing job so far! I'm so proud of you all for all of the hard work and dedication you have! I will pray that God continues to keep you healthy and grants you patience and the continued funds to keep on going! Congrats. Love you both,
Jen & family
Congrats on the job! Can't wait to see what the house looks like when it's all finished.
ReplyDelete