April 18, 2009
We are back at working on the house. Over the last week I have cleaned up the house...moved everything that was in the house to the garage, so that it is cleaned out for when we get to framing. I did a lot of digging this week so that I could paint the foundation. We are having water issues in the basement which doesn't surprise me after looking at some of the foundation. I got that all painted today. I also painted that ugly planter in the front of the house. We didn't want to tear it down, at least not right now, but it looked horrid. I may have made it worse we'll see. I painted it white because that is what I was using on the foundation. It's very bright. I think it will look OK once the house is finished siding and I get the flowers planted in there. It will help take away some of the white. Tomorrow I plan to sweep out the house and get it all cleaned up. I'll post updated pictures when I get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment