October 13, 2008
Patrick, Mom and Dad Connolly and I spent Saturday cleaning up around the house getting it ready for winter. Mom and I mowed and cleaned up the yard while Dad and Patrick poured another footing for the porch. We spent about 6 hours working and wow was I tired. It has been so long since we worked on the house that my body wasn't used to it. We took out the 2 big bushes that were in front of the house, wow did that make a huge difference. We won't get much done for work on it this winter, it gets about 20 degrees colder in there than it is outside. We look forward to starting up again next spring, by the end of next summer the exterior will be finished. Here is an updated movie with what we accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Patrick & Cori,
ReplyDeleteMama is at Sharon's and I shared. She thought it was Great!! So cool to be able to see our work in progress. Sharon can not believe how much the two of you have accomplished since she had seen it last year. She will be sharing with Kelly & Keith.
Love, Mama